Tuesday 27 November 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the all new Talking Cures Training Blog.

Regular visitors to our website will have noticed, well, quite frankly, a degree of shall we say, apathy regarding the Blog link. Ahem... (embarrassed shuffle). Well, no more. Flushed by my recent success blogging once a week on my personal site (writeafirstnovel.wordpress.com), I have decided to push my luck and go for a weekly post on this one as well.

So, what will I be posting about? Simply, anything and everything loosely related to Hypnotherapy, NLP, Shamanism and healing in general. The posts will often reflect my personal opinions and hopefully my quirky sense of humour.

If there are any topics you would like to see me post on, please do send in a comment. If I have something to say on the subject, I'll do my best to write about it.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let us know.